World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
442 Posts
If your after squid, they have gone up quite a bit, I was getting 1lb boxes for 90p, they have cottoned on and they are now
£1.70. You can save £1 if you buy the 5lb slabs, but then you have to split them down and bag them.
Still cheaper than the tackle shops, but remember it is processed (not the unwashed stuff).
See Woo is in the Greenwich peninsula just round the corner from the big Sainsburys, cinema etc that you can see from the A2. Turn off the A2 and take the A1020 peartree way, at the lights take a right into Horn lane, the warehouse is on the right. for the Sat Nav its Furlong House 108 Horn Lane SE10 0RT (Tel:020 8293 9393) open Monday - Saturday 9.30am-7.30pm Sunday 11.30pm-5.30pm and no I'm not on commission, just use a lot of squid & like cooking chinese....

·
Registered
2,096 Posts
Hi Lofty, are we after soft shell crab? If so there are other wholesalers who maybe able to help. Try Malcolm Hoddinot at linton seafoods in Marden in Kent. Sorry dont have a number but hes in the book . An old mate of mine , tell him Pav sent you.
Good luck and let us know how you get on!
regards steve

·
Registered
1,458 Posts
There's the Thai/Chinese supermarket at St Dunstans.

Wing Yip by the Dome (Greenwich) is an experience .
thai's r us have moved from st dunstans they are now just up the road from the magistrates court being married to a rice eater im always going there buying sacks of rice and noodles :nonono:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts