World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
alright guys.lovely weather.going to hit custom house this afternoon for a spot of mackie hunting.if anyones down,look for the silver mondeo.even pop over and say hi.will be there till dusk prob.wifes away camping with the kids.ya wee dancer.far too nice a day not to.will get my report on as soon as im back.fingers crossed i dont blank

·
Registered
461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
ok.so everyone has a bad day now and then.eventually got there bout 4.30.fished till nine thirty...one mackie:thumbdownwas very busy.too many wee idiots pretending to fish.then i thought i was going to loose the rag.two wee boys about 13 came swaggering along with a dead dog fish.little bstards were showing everyone and playing with it.no doubt it got flung away when they were finished with it.if your reading this or someone that knows who you are.ya wee fnnies,if you werent so young you'd have got a boot in the hum haws.anyways that was my night.catch more the next time:fishing:

·
Registered
461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Looked like you had a fishing day like mine, I blanked but put up a report ;o)
had to put something on.stevie(willeton) was on my case about it.:fishing1::thumbs:

·
Registered
461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
You should have dangled them over the edge to see if they could find PAULINE's Rod lol
would prob have dropped them mate:black_eye.anyway you'll never find paulines rod.its in davey jones locker alongside willetons:clap:

·
Registered
561 Posts
would prob have dropped them mate:black_eye.anyway you'll never find paulines rod.its in davey jones locker alongside willetons:clap:
that would have been a bonus two less fnnies and the duggies could get there own back cumon the duggies lol

·
Registered
859 Posts
hi guys was fishing the morisons mark a cpl of days back and a guy to my left side brought in the bottom half of a a rod which was blue in colour

not reel on it tho

could this be yours

1 - 8 of 8 Posts