World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
WSF Primary Administrator.
66,635 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
What are the techniques for working this modern classic Gunfish 115 that work for you ?

Please add to the thread.

·
Registered
419 Posts
Loads of ways to work the gunfish. Walk it quickly, walk if slowly just like the patchinko, if that doesn't work try small pops or long steady pulls to wake the surface. Some days slow sliding walks work sometimes fast pulls enough to make the jump across the surface can make a fish strike. Loads more you can do with the gunfish than other surface lures...

·
The cheeky Essex lure fisher
13,191 Posts
It's one of those lures what will do exactly what u want it to do
Wtd. Perfect
Fast or slow

Reactions: swansea Jack

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
gunfish schmunfish!! never better than any other surface lure.... id take the hooks off mine and use it as a cat toy!!!

im joking!!!....i think the only man qualified to froth this lure up for us is 333, he'll be along in abit!

i honestly dont own one and never have.... no reason, really.....

·
The cheeky Essex lure fisher
13,191 Posts
What are the techniques for working this modern classic Gunfish 115 that work for you ?

Please add to the thread.
Nice one Nick putting this sticky up
Don't know how many you could up but it would help a lot of starters from asking the same old questions
What seems to wined some up
Ie braid
Reels rods maybe
Best Bazz

·
*BASS LURE GURU*
10,835 Posts
gunfish schmunfish!! never better than any other surface lure.... id take the hooks off mine and use it as a cat toy!!!

im joking!!!....i think the only man qualified to froth this lure up for us is 333, he'll be along in abit!

i honestly dont own one and never have.... no reason, really.....

You honestly don't own one ...........

Nuff said ......

·
*BASS LURE GURU*
10,835 Posts
Nuff said? Ive got nuff lures in my box that ive wasted nuff money on because of you!!.....nuffs nuff!...they only come out of the box when im Dorset but theres nuff fish there to catch them on ANY lure!!!

Nuff of your bull$h!t ;-)

Look at your little north coast mate agreeing with you lmfao ....it's sweet really ...........

You lads travel to Dorset ...
Notice I don't travel to your pants grounds ....
Don't need to ......

Glad you get your bass fix here .....
But try not to pretend you could have done it all on your owns lol ......

You were hand feed ...you would have thought Dorset was rubbish , like lots of people that live in Dorset do .....

But you were taken to top marks at top times , so yeah for you its been easy ........
Done all alone , you would not have had a clue ....
15 years of my Dorset experience given on a plate .......

So trust me when I say by a ghost gun fish ,or the next two marks I LEAD you to , your be at a disadvantage with out one ......
It's the DORSET DADDY of surface lures .............

As I said , the fact you don't own one didn't surprise me ....

Your the sort that would own a feed popper , and a salt skimmer lol .............and throw a big patchinco about in calm water scaring everything for miles lol ......

Don't worry your get there ,,,,,,,,,

In about 15 years .....x

·
TOPWATER BASS LURE ADDICT
4,877 Posts
Look at your little north coast mate agreeing with you lmfao ....it's sweet really ...........

Don't need to ......

You were hand feed ...you would have thought Dorset was rubbish , like lots of people that live in Dorset do .....

But you were taken to top marks at top times , so yeah for you its been easy ........

So trust me when I say by a ghost gun fish ,or the next two marks I LEAD you to , your be at a disadvantage with out one ......

Your the sort that would own a feed popper , and a salt skimmer lol .............and throw a big patchinco about in calm water scaring everything for miles lol ......

In about 15 years .....x
PMSL.....;)

Stuart

·
Registered
1,211 Posts

Don't need to ......

In about 15 years .....x
glad your aggreeing with me for once!! Like i said horses for courses ?

In about 15years ill be your age! So it should all be spot on!

Love you really, when you coming down to the zoo?...your relatives are missing you!

·
Registered
184 Posts
These threads were put up by Nick to help lure newbies like myself to gain information. Now I have to sift through peoples personal issues with each other. Come on guys, take it somewhere else.

·
*BASS LURE GURU*
10,835 Posts
These threads were put up by Nick to help lure newbies like myself to gain information. Now I have to sift through peoples personal issues with each other. Come on guys, take it somewhere else.

No personal issues boss ....
J is one of the chaps I LIKE .....LOL .....

all good harmless fun and banter .....

Sorry we like to have a bit of patter along the way ..........

Please accept my heart felt apology ......

Gunfish are pants. J said , so don't get one ...

·
WSF Primary Administrator.
66,635 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
PM sent :)

·
Registered
12,959 Posts
Don't judge this school by the standards of the one you were at.
New boys don't get bullied here, even if they are the only ones who wish to concentrate in class.

Here, the Senior Prefect only picks on you if he is worried you might make Head Boy, so Striker and Bruva get lots of stick.
Lots and lots.
It's a badge of distinction, that they're doing well.

Trust me, you'll enjoy the spectacle by your second year.
The back row makes the lessons bearable.
LOL

Got to be blood before Head Master Nick steps out the study, so we get this tom foolery. Much to amusement.

·
Registered
237 Posts
What's this all about little Northcoast have we meet Mark 333 ???
Yes I do agree with Striker J because its pretty obvious that you would not buy a lure that you would not use in your area.
Just because you think its the dogs bollacks in your area.

Don't need to ......

In about 15 years .....x
Give me a vulture any day.
No wonder you think its pants down here power pro and Gunfish you would struggle to reach the fish.
Must be close in, in Dorset.lol

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.