World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,473 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Midas and i decided on a short session at low water at cleveleys.
Wind was very strong and the sea looked perfect.
I was first in with a small codling then it went quiet until the tide turned...Midas quickly getting a double header of codling.
As the tide flooded Midas had to leave at 4 but I carried on for another hour....ended up with a codling a cast! although none of them were any size.
Could have carried on catching all the way up but had to leave at 5.

Good to get out and see Dave again.

cheers
Dave

·
Registered
6,716 Posts
nice one Dave :thumbs:

been a bit busy lately to get out but will do shortly glad you and Midas had a good session ,:clap3: :clap3:

this weather is suppose to go down hill and turn nasty apparently so might wait till it does:unsure: :unsure:

tightlines................................daz

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
nice one dave - gives me hope for tomoz

·
Registered
6,716 Posts
not looking good weather wise tomorrow ....................

the winds already strengthening :unsure: :unsure:

tightlines.............................daz

·
Banned
549 Posts
its supposed to snowin next week!!! ffs it was sunny and crackin the flags here the other day!!!???!!!???

wtf is goin on!!!

tightlines
alan

·
Registered
1,838 Posts
Nice short successful session just as it should be in such terrible conditions ,if it had been a bit calmer i think there would have been a few bigger fish come out ,was going to try hw tonight but theres no way im braving the weather now ,just noticed there are some lights on the beach at Dronsfield Rd Fleetwood wonder how they get on

·
Registered
6,716 Posts
its supposed to snowin next week!!! ffs it was sunny and crackin the flags here the other day!!!???!!!???

wtf is goin on!!!

tightlines
alan

aaahhhhhhhh the great british weather :giveup: :giveup: :dry:

its a tad windy to be out on the beach but as the sas say ....who dares wins

wont be out until after the big tides so hopefully the weather will improve by then ,

tightlines.....................................daz

·
Registered
216 Posts
well done dave and midas, nice little session. Hoping to be on the gynn wall sunday night....Please let the wind drop!!! I know the forecast doesnt look good, but i can hope!!

Paul

1 - 10 of 10 Posts