World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,473 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had a quick session at cleveleys this morning.
Fished 1.5 up with fresh black on 2 hook flappers.
Was constantly getting small knocks from the off and managed to land 2 small plaice about 1.5Lb each.
Lovely morning ...no wind at all...sea like a millpond.
Chatted to a guy just down from me who saw bass following his bait in....things looking up maybe.

cheers
Dave

·
Registered
6,716 Posts
good report dave :clap3:

will be out myself tues morning { about time } :clap2: :clap2:

well done on the fish matey:clap3: :clap3: and hopefully your right

tightlines...............................daz

·
Registered
266 Posts
thanks for that swift reply think ill give throbshaw point a go on tuesday its a good mark when the tides are like there gonna be

·
Registered
1,836 Posts
Well done Dave can you tell me where you usually catch your Plaice , as i tend to call 1.5lb plaice as good ones ,you think there small ? I will try and meet up with you this week maybe a lw in darkness session ,was there any crab activity stealing your bait.

·
Registered
216 Posts
Nice one Dave, good report.
I agree with midas with 1.5lb being a good fish...beggers can't be choosers!!!! haha!!

Tight lines...

Paul.

·
Registered
2,875 Posts
Had a quick session at cleveleys this morning.
Fished 1.5 up with fresh black on 2 hook flappers.
Was constantly getting small knocks from the off and managed to land 2 small plaice about 1.5Lb each.
Lovely morning ...no wind at all...sea like a millpond.
Chatted to a guy just down from me who saw bass following his bait in....things looking up maybe.

cheers
Dave
:clap3: nice one dave nice to be out in this weather :clap3:

·
Registered
2,875 Posts
My first plaice from the beach...had no idea 1.5Lb is a good fish....certainly wouldn't be much eating in them once filleted!
they are still abit thin after spawning won,t be long before they plump up top eating fish plaice

1 - 12 of 12 Posts