World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fished Cley yesterday. Met forecast light winds, sunny periods, occasional showers.

Reallity: Force 6 staight in yer face and pi**ing down for 5 out of the 6 hours.

Tried frozen peeler, fresh lug, squid and fresh mackeral. Not a sausage! for 5.5 hours then reel in and lo an behold a nice plaice. Didn't even know it was there.

Ashamed to be a fisherman though. I've never seen so much litter left by the night crews! chinese takeaway tubs galore (with lug, squid remenents inside before anyone tries to deny is fisherfolk) loads of newspaper parcels, tangles of line etc.

How long before this behaviour gets fishing banned from another beach!!!

davidebt

·
Registered
2,399 Posts
Fished Cley yesterday. Met forecast light winds, sunny periods, occasional showers.

Reallity: Force 6 staight in yer face and pi**ing down for 5 out of the 6 hours.

Tried frozen peeler, fresh lug, squid and fresh mackeral. Not a sausage! for 5.5 hours then reel in and lo an behold a nice plaice. Didn't even know it was there.

Ashamed to be a fisherman though. I've never seen so much litter left by the night crews! chinese takeaway tubs galore (with lug, squid remenents inside before anyone tries to deny is fisherfolk) loads of newspaper parcels, tangles of line etc.

How long before this behaviour gets fishing banned from another beach!!!

davidebt
At least ya din't blank mate.
The litter is shameful i agree, much the same wherever you go, i wonder why it's so hard to just bung the rubbish in your tackle box at the end of the session and wheelie bin it at home.

AL ..

·
Registered
1,480 Posts
At least ya din't blank mate.
The litter is shameful i agree, much the same wherever you go, i wonder why it's so hard to just bung the rubbish in your tackle box at the end of the session and wheelie bin it at home.

AL ..
in a few simple words lazy sods whom are above the normal thinking people

1 - 3 of 3 Posts