World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
602 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone ever bought "Fresh dug Lug" from this location (its situated in the old piggery ) just of of the A259 At Climping, Saw their advert board the other day and popped in, just to have a look, He has loads of fresh lug, kept in a fridge in trays of water, but when he opened the fridge, It Stank something awful,so didnt buy any
Any comments any one??
Bungy

·
Registered
4,988 Posts
Well, Bungy, my bait fridge stinks something awful and can't say it affects the bait itself. If the lug looks alright then it probably is alright.

·
Registered
5,565 Posts
Has anyone ever bought "Fresh dug Lug" from this location (its situated in the old piggery ) just of of the A259 At Climping, Saw their advert board the other day and popped in, just to have a look, He has loads of fresh lug, kept in a fridge in trays of water, but when he opened the fridge, It Stank something awful,so didnt buy any
Any comments any one??
Bungy
Did he have anything else in the fridge that would have made it smell ? Lug dont really smell unless they are very old. He's got some really crap gear in that place last time we had a nosey :)

·
Registered
2,280 Posts
Did he have anything else in the fridge that would have made it smell ? Lug dont really smell unless they are very old. He's got some really crap gear in that place last time we had a nosey :)
a few dead pigs by the sounds of it schuy!!!!!

·
Registered
602 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thinks its £3 for 100 grams, 4oz, depends on the size of the worms:secret: Not the cheapest locally
Yea he quoted me £3 per 100 gms, so I turned it down, He also does ready wrapped lug, so suspect thats really rotten,
Only wanted to know if any one uses this outlet, as local shops appear much cheeper, and being semi disabled I cannot dig
Cheers
Gray

·
Registered
460 Posts
Any comments any one??
Bungy
Take a fork down to the beach and dig em yourself lovely worms at climping,

get a kilo yourself in an hour and half.

sorry just read your last post, give me a pm

1 - 12 of 12 Posts