World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi all haven't heard any reports bout climping this year,that could mean either theres nothing being caught or people are hiding the fact that there is..i'm thinking of going tonight for stingers and i wondered if there were any being caught otherwise it will be soldier point shoreham where i get the feeling there is always a chance of catching a very big bass(just a feeling)anyhoo let me know if you can thankyou

tight lines martin

·
Registered
1,682 Posts
hi all haven't heard any reports bout climping this year,that could mean either theres nothing being caught or people are hiding the fact that there is..i'm thinking of going tonight for stingers and i wondered if there were any being caught otherwise it will be soldier point shoreham where i get the feeling there is always a chance of catching a very big bass(just a feeling)anyhoo let me know if you can thankyou

tight lines martin
just need to look at the posts in a bit more detail mate, might not say climping in the title but there has been several reports in the last 3 weeks, this is about the best one as far as stingers are concerned http://www.worldseafishing.com/forums/showthread.php?t=65106
hope that answers your question:)

·
Registered
460 Posts

tight lines martin
Loads of hounds at climping, a few mullet, dogs and the odd ray.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts