World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
One Life - Fish it!
5,009 Posts
Hi Rock Hopper,

I closed the thread as it was going off topic with some of our members personal feelings regarding rays.

Please feel free to repost the topic and I or one of the WSF mods will try and keep it on topic.

Sorry about that mate, if you have any other questions about it please e-mail me or send me a PM.

Mike Jr

·
Registered
1,414 Posts
i think that was a bit over the top, surely everyone was just having a laught, its the only ray of sunshine i seem to be having recently.

kelvin

·
Registered
58 Posts
Hi Rock hopper I have PM'd you with more info since the thread was closed down. Might be back down FE this weekend depends upon the weather.

Planning FE on Saturday and Morfa on Sunday for a bit more ray fishing....

Tight Lines,

Psycho Billy

·
Registered
1,900 Posts
we no what u mean kelvin, we all like a laugh, but are only trying to keep things on topic and sensible, so as we can all enjoy it, with no rows breaking out, at the expense of losing members..we are one happy family, yes..

·
Registered
1,900 Posts
wen pm some 1 it means u can get in touch with them over the forum, send u a message so to speak. and fe is wot was being talked about, freshwater east, ok m8..and again forgot to say u were talkin about fe on the next thread pendine saundersfoot, tenby, etc,,

·
Registered
58 Posts
Rock Hopper,

I see someone else has explained. If you check your Private Messages I have sent you more info and will be happy to provide me with more if you require it. they should be under the Welcome, Rock Hopper box in the top right of the page.

Regards
Psycho Billy.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts