World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,
Title says it all really,heading down that way next weekend.
I can get some en route at Plymouth if need be but would rather have a local supply as we're there for three days,
Cheers and thanks in advance,
Jon.

·
Registered
169 Posts
A member "Weeverboy" on a previous thread sais he knows somewhere. I have emailed him to see if he can help. Hope he knows somewhere.

It is possible to rake or scratch some out of the wet sand as the tide retreats on beaches like Caehays and Hemmick. This can be hit or miss but sometimes rewarding.

·
Registered
12 Posts
coming from staustell direction itis on par moor road, just past par market, drive past the market and overflow car park and you will and you will see imery's labs, turn off right go past the labs and in to a small yard with some units in it. the boilie stop is the first one on the right.

i think the number is 01726 817008, cant remember if he had changed it when he moved

·
Registered
866 Posts
coming from staustell direction itis on par moor road, just past par market, drive past the market and overflow car park and you will and you will see imery's labs, turn off right go past the labs and in to a small yard with some units in it. the boilie stop is the first one on the right.

i think the number is 01726 817008, cant remember if he had changed it when he moved
thank you very much:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

·
Registered
996 Posts

The number stayed the same

1 - 11 of 11 Posts