World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
how many men per team ? how many graded casters per team ?

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
is your club sending a team down ? do you have any idea who will be attending :g: i know kent will be sending a team nd im sure the,ll be trying to keep hold of it again

·
Registered
1,625 Posts
Has anyone asked the UKSF ?

It might be a good idea as you will need to know who is what grade :wallbash: before you select your team. :doh:

·
Registered
426 Posts
kent has a funny way of selecting the team casting ability has not got much to do with it anymore, :secret:

,oops did i say that :oops::oops:

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
good luck to you and kent mate you,ll need it this year lol

·
Registered
864 Posts
I see that the banter has started early...
Don't worry, you northern monkeys will be miles back, not metres :clap:
HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM VAIRY INTARESTING, compare ze meercat not compare ze market. northern monkeys eh, we more northern silverbacks and we eat suvern poosies for brekkie steve :bleh::bleh::bleh:
only joe king hope its a close fair contest, lookin forward to it:yeah::yeah:

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
northern monkeys pmsl , we,ve got sum silverbacks not monkeys lol lol

·
Registered
2,086 Posts
HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM VAIRY INTARESTING, compare ze meercat not compare ze market. northern monkeys eh, we more northern silverbacks and we eat suvern poosies for brekkie steve :bleh::bleh::bleh:
only joe king hope its a close far contest, lookin forward to it:yeah::yeah:
It might well be a very close contest this year... if us kent lads cast REALLY badly :icecream:

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
the north east have got a strong team 2 mate , i hope we all cast to our potential lol , im looking forward to it , just hope my rod holds together lol lol

·
Registered
3,140 Posts
How ya go in Wales Steve? heard ya had a 40 odd, waitin for the results in full for a proper run down

Didn't miss much at Rough Common, think Brett? Bgreen from Eastbourne topped the day with 229 then Mark Cousens then the rest of us lol

·
Registered
776 Posts
Yes mate, first time casting for Kent. Last year i cast for Suffolk. We've got a VERY strong team - strength in depth. You should be quaking in your casting boots!!!!!
You will be when westward turn up:eek:hnoes::laugh:

·
Registered
1,111 Posts
no arragment has been made to send a westward team to the clubmans

1 - 20 of 37 Posts