World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey

I was wondering if their are any angling clubs around the Argyll/Glasgow area?

I know with game fishing their are plenty clubs and competitions you can enter to win stuff.... such as money (which I could use right now haha) I have been game fishing for years and just recently decided to try out the sea, so I'm not 100% on any clubs.

Thanks

·
Registered
14,635 Posts
here some you can ask at the gac as well
B,S http://homepage.eircom.net/~rinnashark & [email protected]

Brot Y Ferry SAC Dundee, Scotland B,S,M George Clunie, President
[email protected]

Clyde Specimen Hunters Clyde West Region Scotland B,S,M Jim Richardson
[email protected]

Drumfork SAC Clyde Area, W. Scotland B,S,M Iain Graham
[email protected]

Falkirk SAC Falkirk Scotland ? Alex Gilliland
[email protected]
Hamilton And District SAC Lanarkshire, Scotland B,S,M Paul Johnstone
[email protected]

Lowther Angling Club Wanlockhead / Leadhills,
S.W. Scotland B Allan Harrow, Secretary
[email protected]

The Silver Lure SAC Glasgow area, Scotland. B,S Mr Wullie Pollock, Secretary
[email protected]

Forfar Seahawks Angling Club Secretary: I Hardie, 51 Suttieside Road, Forfar DD8 3EL. tel: 01307 466042

Buckhaven & District Sea Angling Club Secretary: D Brannan, Institute House, Victoria Street, Buckhaven KY8 1BG. tel: 01592 712243

Rosyth Civil Service Sports Association - Sea Angling Club Secretary: D Mackenzie, 6 Backmarsh Crescent, Rosyth KY11 2RW. tel: 01383 416652

Dysart Sailing Club Sea Angling Section Secretary: R Kelly, 9 Quarry Brae, Kirkcaldy KY1 3AT. tel: 01592 654256

East Fife Shore Angling Club Secretary: A Comb, 8 Queen's Square, Methilhill, KY8 1BG. tel: 01592 714187

Forth Sea Angling Club Secretary: J Ryan, 3 Cruikness Road, Inverkeithing, Fife KY11 1HL. tel: 01383 419170

Kinghorn Sea Angling Club Secretary: G T Morris, 8 Burt Avenue, Kinghorn KY3 9XB. tel: 01592 890055

Nairn Thistle Sea Angling Club Secretary: L Manson, 10 King Street, Kirkcaldy KY2 5JR. tel: 01592 266508

South Queensferry Angling Club Secretary: A Gray, 7 Anfield Grove, Stirling FK8 2BN. tel: 01786 462549

·
Registered
78 Posts
Hi jaaay (and everyone else)

have a look at the website for The Beechwood Sea Angling Club

it tells you a wee bit about us.

We like to go fishing, and we like to keep rules and regulations to a minimum. We have three main rules:

pay your dosh,
stay safe
and pay your dosh.

The Beechwood Bar, 156 Ardmay Crescent, Glasgow, G44 4PP

Click HERE for map

We meet for a blether and a beer on the first Thursday of the month (Next meeting on 7th August) at 7pm in the Beechwood.

PLEASE FEEL FREE TO POP IN AND SAY HELLO.

We have a trip to Stranraer (on the Orca) at the end of August, and due to it being held on the day of the first old firm game of the season I reckon we will have some spaces. (Our membership contains Them, US and Partick Thistle nil supporters)

We are actually looking to increase our club membership for next year, so any questions are welcome. Applications are welcome from everyone, but preferably NOT Partick Supporters. We can cope with the Old Firm sh1*e, but sanctimonious prattling gets on EVERYONE'S nerves !!!:crazy: :boxing:

As I said above, have a look at the website and please DO come in and see us on Thursday 7th August.

This is an open invitation.

Cheers.

Ray

1 - 3 of 3 Posts