World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

This week the good weather lasted one day . With very light wind we went exploring the Clyde .
POLLOCK A1 (1 of 1).jpg

We drifted slowly .
POLLOCK A2 (1 of 1).jpg

We fancied our chances on light gear .
POLLOCK A3 (1 of 1).jpg
The little shads did the trick .
POLLOCK POLLOCK POLLOCK  10 (1 of 1).jpg

After a while we stop counting . We eventually found the bigger fish .
POLLOCK A5 (1 of 1).jpg

My face was getting sunburned .
POLLOCK A6 (1 of 1).jpg

The Clyde is alive .
POLLOCK POLLOCK POLLOCK  6 (1 of 1).jpg

Many double hook up later we called it a day
POLLOCK A7 (1 of 1).jpg

What a day ..

·
Registered
236 Posts
ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!!!! I was exhausted by the end of the video, extremely jealous toboot! Fantastic choreography, catches to crescendos in well selected sound track. The best catch report I have ever seen on this forum. Congratulations. I am curious regarding what the first angler was applying to his lure.

·
Registered
2,290 Posts
I have always admired Nicholas's videos, they really give the rest of us the hope that one day, given the chance, the Clyde might finally return to it's hayday.

However, it's sad to see, that even a day on the water cannot escape the politics of division.

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hi Nicolas after looking at your latest video I have been checking the internet for a kayak for fishing - Has anyone used the Bluewave Crest Fishing Kayak ? - it's on their website (http://bluewavekayaks.com/product/crest-camo/) at £295 - sale price. I would be using it off the Dorset coast in the Summer mainly.
That's a 9 foot long kayak . That will never ride the sea . Best are 13 ft , mine is 14 .

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!!!! I was exhausted by the end of the video, extremely jealous toboot! Fantastic choreography, catches to crescendos in well selected sound track. The best catch report I have ever seen on this forum. Congratulations. I am curious regarding what the first angler was applying to his lure.
It's a lure scent called Bioedge from Fish Dynamix

·
Registered
112 Posts
That's a 9 foot long kayak . That will never ride the sea . Best are 13 ft , mine is 14 .
Hi Nicolas, yes I have been looking around a bit more, posted in Kayak section and looks like a perception triumph 13 might be what I'm looking for - Portland, Poole and Christchurch harbours are my most likely haunts.

·
Registered
236 Posts
Good in fresh water too .
Thank you again, Nicolas, I am thoroughly convinced and have just ordered the mackerel flavour from Glasgow Angling Centre.
I'm brand new to lure fishing (sea) and can do with all the assistance I can muster. Your fantastic videos have been an inspiration.
Thank you again,
John.

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thank you again, Nicolas, I am thoroughly convinced and have just ordered the mackerel flavour from Glasgow Angling Centre.
I'm brand new to lure fishing (sea) and can do with all the assistance I can muster. Your fantastic videos have been an inspiration.
Thank you again,
John.
Got to fish light . Lrf rods , 4 lb fluorocarbon , small shad , jig heads will do JBHSX

1 - 14 of 14 Posts