World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 20 of 86 Posts

·
Registered
3,328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just posting this thread to all w.s.f members who would like to meet up and have a good laugth on the 22nd of april. i am trying to arrange a comp so that we can meet up, exchange tips and take the **** out of each other!! and if enough people turn up chuck in a few quid raise some money for the barry lifeboat.

the match is on the 22nd of april. at the knap
booking in is from 08:00 till 08:45
fishing is from 09:00 till 13:00 h/w is at 11:06 and is a 13.5m

if enough people show up, there will be a £5.00 entry fee
the overall takings will be divided in to half, with the first half being donated to barry r.n.l.i
and the second half being divided into prize money 1st 2nd and 3rd.
if there is anyone interested in coming along. have a look in the match,charity,events forum . which can be found above the threads in the south/west wales forum.
should be an excellent day!!!!!!!!:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

·
Registered
3,328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
me and my son will come down for a laugh see you sunday :)
cheers mate, booking in shall be by the toilet. ill be the tall overweight bloke with the plaster cast on his foot.:unsure:

·
Registered
3,328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
yes mate all fish caught shall be released. i shall just nominate stewards between every 4 or 5 anglers, that way minimum damage shall be caused to the fish! catch and release!!!!!!!!!!!!:clap2:

·
Registered
3,328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I'd like to but Church calls on Sunday.
WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
CHURCH BEFORE FISHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YOU MUST BE PRAYING FOR SOMETHING BIG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:g: :g:

·
Registered
3,328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Hi lads i might be up for this if i dont fish saturday tight lines
I will let you cast my rod out if you turn up rockling, as i won't be able to cast too far with my foot. i hear you are alright with casting......lol
would be nice if you turned up........cheers mate!

·
Registered
2,690 Posts
Just posting this thread to all w.s.f members who would like to meet up and have a good laugth on the 22nd of april. i am trying to arrange a comp so that we can meet up, exchange tips and take the **** out of each other!! and if enough people turn up chuck in a few quid raise some money for the barry lifeboat.

the match is on the 22nd of april. at the knap
booking in is from 08:00 till 08:45
fishing is from 09:00 till 13:00 h/w is at 11:06 and is a 13.5m

if enough people show up, there will be a £5.00 entry fee
the overall takings will be divided in to half, with the first half being donated to barry r.n.l.i
and the second half being divided into prize money 1st 2nd and 3rd.
if there is anyone interested in coming along. have a look in the match,charity,events forum . which can be found above the threads in the south/west wales forum.
should be an excellent day!!!!!!!!:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:
brilliant idea m8 i would love 2 come but im out on the anchorman3 on the 23rd my misses wont let me go twice LOLhave a good day + dont 4get 2 post some pics of the day

·
Registered
3,328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
brilliant idea m8 i would love 2 come but im out on the anchorman3 on the 23rd my misses wont let me go twice LOLhave a good day + dont 4get 2 post some pics of the day
nevermind mate.....if this one goes well , ill be arranging another.

·
Registered
3,328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I will be there but wont be able to steward as i will be catching too many fish??:blink: :blink: LOL

Should be a good day if plenty turn up and the weather is as good as it has been all last week:)
you've just jinxed yourself kev, ill bring some tape for you so we can see your the steward!!!!!!!!
i feel a blank coming on!!!!!!!!! lol

1 - 20 of 86 Posts