World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm heading back to Belfast on the 4th of July to see the family and have managed to convince Herself that a few days in Wexford on the way through from the ferry would be a good idea.
Now I know this is a top area for bass and being a plugger, I thought it would be a great chance to get have a crack at the renowned Wexford spikey torpedos!

However the only problem is that I've no idea where to go - I've seen a few sites mentioning schoolies around Wexford town, and I'll probably give that a bash (thats where we're staying), but I really fancy getting out on a quiet shore with the chance of a decent fish.

I completely understand that bass marks need to be kept quiet, but few pointers would be handy!

Send me a PM if you want, you can trust me to keep quiet and anything that comes out goes straight back.
Also if any local boys fancy meeting up, it would great. I can provide 4wd transport, crap jokes and a pint after!

Any info would be massively appreciated!

·
Registered
2,576 Posts
I'm heading back to Belfast on the 4th of July to see the family and have managed to convince Herself that a few days in Wexford on the way through from the ferry would be a good idea.
Now I know this is a top area for bass and being a plugger, I thought it would be a great chance to get have a crack at the renowned Wexford spikey torpedos!

However the only problem is that I've no idea where to go - I've seen a few sites mentioning schoolies around Wexford town, and I'll probably give that a bash (thats where we're staying), but I really fancy getting out on a quiet shore with the chance of a decent fish.

I completely understand that bass marks need to be kept quiet, but few pointers would be handy!

Send me a PM if you want, you can trust me to keep quiet and anything that comes out goes straight back.
Also if any local boys fancy meeting up, it would great. I can provide 4wd transport, crap jokes and a pint after!

Any info would be massively appreciated!
come on dude look at the lure and plugging section

gee

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Gee - you are torturing me - I've seen the pics and posts of all those cracking fish you boys had recently and I'm going nuts!

1 week to go (meant to say 4 Aug not July in last post), 4 days in Wexford and no idea where to fish!

Anyone?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts