World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I'm heading down to South Devon in mid - late September staying a few miles away from Slapton. I was looking to fish anywhere on the coastline between Salcombe and Dartmouth.

I was hoping to do some lure fishing for bass and pollack and was wondering if there was a nice deep rocky bit of coastline I could do this from.

I also would like to do some bait fishing for almost anything that is in that area that time of year (Bass, Bream, Pollack, Flatfish etc..)

Any tips and techniques will be appreciated.

Thanks.

·
Registered
8,301 Posts
You got slapton and beesands beaches where anything or nothing could come out on bottom with bait . And from start point all the way along the coast to salcombe you have bass heaven , ( when the bass are feeding ) plenty of open coast to try , probably fish better towards dusk and early mornings, that is the same on the beaches

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You got slapton and beesands beaches where anything or nothing could come out on bottom with bait . And from start point all the way along the coast to salcombe you have bass heaven , ( when the bass are feeding ) plenty of open coast to try , probably fish better towards dusk and early mornings, that is the same on the beaches
Thanks for the reply. I'll give that a go

1 - 3 of 3 Posts