World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, this is my first post. Fished Gravesend riverside this afternoon, a few nice whiting showing but weed a problem. Bang on high tide was baiting up second rod when other rod decided it wanted to enter the Thames, managed to grab it just in time and felt tell tale signs of cod. Struggled to get up side of wall but rewarded with 5lb 9oz cod.

Attachments

·
Registered
746 Posts
Hi, this is my first post. Fished Gravesend riverside this afternoon, a few nice whiting showing but weed a problem. Bang on high tide was baiting up second rod when other rod decided it wanted to enter the Thames, managed to grab it just in time and felt tell tale signs of cod. Struggled to get up side of wall but rewarded with 5lb 9oz cod.
Thats what we want to see mate,i nice plump healthy looking fish,well done:thumbs:

·
Registered
746 Posts
Thats what we want to see mate,i nice plump healthy looking fish,well done:thumbs:

·
Registered
7,017 Posts
Well done and Welcome to the SE Nut House.
Have you got a shed?
If you have please post the full details under the thread Quick!

·
Registered
1,458 Posts
nice to see a few starting to show up the river love to go back to my ol stomping ground now and again :clap3: you cant beat a nice little walk from shornmead xing right up to the lighthouse getting plastered in mud having a nice bonfire then catching a cod or 3 :clap2::thumbs:

HAPPY DAYS

1 - 19 of 19 Posts