World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was bored yesterday so dug some lug at ardrossan and went for a couple of hours down at the hole in the wall Saltcoats.. Caught a few small pollack and some red codling as it got dark .. There was a cod on the slip where the boats come in it had been filleted but the head and skeleton including tail were left that fish was about 60cm and you could have stuffed a tennis ball in its gob.... Who caught it and what was its weight ??

·
Registered
752 Posts
I was bored yesterday so dug some lug at ardrossan and went for a couple of hours down at the hole in the wall Saltcoats.. Caught a few small pollack and some red codling as it got dark .. There was a cod on the slip where the boats come in it had been filleted but the head and skeleton including tail were left that fish was about 60cm and you could have stuffed a tennis ball in its gob.... Who caught it and what was its weight ??
It wasn,t me! Where is Sherlock Holmes when you need him.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Hi Dukeham4, Good to hear that you started catching just as i gave up and left. Have to admit that Cod was an absolute belter!

Well done, maybe see you again down there and hopefully I won't blank this time.

Steve

1 - 5 of 5 Posts