World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
Yes the same type of stuff but might get the old frozen black lug out from the back of the freezer probably will take a squid down as well what day is the shop opening do you know

p.s I likee the way that you spelt mackerel!!!!

Do you fancy trying to sneak out a few late mullet fromdown at the marina??

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
It was hard to day though wasn't it. them roach were so finiky taking the bait bread punch seemed to sort them out though them carp fought a bit gutted that i lost the first one though that one was a biggy. might try at Llyn Carfan again though this holiday wouldnt mind a nice roach something like the ones you were getting to day. going to have a bacon sarnie now be back on line in 5 minutes!!

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
yes definitely when theres good weather though that was freezing to day and i am only going for roch probably will fish on the same peg will fish the waggler bread punch was the bait of the day though!! how about monday afternoon? (weather permiting)

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
I am just going to have a look at the weather for Monday and if the weather is rubbish tuesday do you want to go tench lake in ians instead on monday

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
i expect that it is fishing ok. Tuesday is not as windy and tuesday is ideal golf wetaher!!!! So shall we go monday and play golf tuesday and fish ians monday instead

1 - 16 of 16 Posts