World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
631 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fished Redwick this A.M over low water and it was like pea soup till 9.30 then nice and sunny , well the fishing it was alot better than i thought it was going to be i had 5 codling out 3 of them was 1lb to 1.5lb and i had 2 at 4lb each . I put them all back to grow bigger bar one of the 4lbs that one was very badly hooked and was not going to swim off but i did try for 15 mins to get him to go but no so he is dinner, i was not going to let some dam gull have him off the top of the water , baits used lug and rag bring on the next set of small tides:clap3:

Attachments

·
Registered
689 Posts
Fished Redwick this A.M over low water and it was like pea soup till 9.30 then nice and sunny , well the fishing it was alot better than i thought it was going to be i had 5 codling out 3 of them was 1lb to 1.5lb and i had 2 at 4lb each . I put them all back to grow bigger bar one of the 4lbs that one was very badly hooked and was not going to swim off but i did try for 15 mins to get him to go but no so he is dinner, i was not going to let some dam gull have him off the top of the water , baits used lug and rag bring on the next set of small tides:clap2:
hi nice to catch also nice to see swim off top man :clap3: tight lines.bob

·
Registered
1,772 Posts
Well done on your catch and release mate, only take what you need.
:notworthy

·
Welsh Dangler
3,340 Posts
Well Done on the codling fella some decent ones there from Redwick..................usually try and get up there for a sess or 2 over winter but aint had chance......maybe there's still time to winkle 1 or 2 out :clap3:

·
Registered
631 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
i got some pics but there to big to upload help

·
Registered
Century Kompressor Super Sports, Penn Mags, Sloshes
3,624 Posts
i got some pics but there to big to upload help
try uploading them with photobucket and use insert image bar and copy in the url adress of the pic in photobucket into it. but delete the http start in the WSF insert image box first.....

·
Registered
585 Posts
great fishing there mate lovely codling, check that your camera dont resize your pictures for you i just found out that mine do

·
Registered
693 Posts
Cracking bit of fishing mate, 5 coddling in one session is awesome,:clap3: and well done on releasing them too.
p.s-I think a pelican would have trouble lifting a 4lber let alone a gull, though it might be interesting to see:lmao:

·
Registered
1,444 Posts
Well done, good work and nice to have something for the plate. Think your scales may be wrong as the one in the piccy doesn't look anywhere near 4lb, but nonetheless nice one, good to see someone catching some decent fish. Well done for trying to put some back too, I tried earlier this year with a 4lber from the ranny, went back lovely, then caught a 2lber that wasn't having any of it, so I ate him!!!!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts