World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
7,181 Posts
i cant say ive seen a question from jakeb that makes me think he's takin the micheal!!..

If you havent a clue about fishing...Then questions go around your head,,and with a resourse like the wsf,,these questions can be answered..

SOunds like a good idea adding cod liver oil to your bait,,why not?? people use crab juice and other weird stuff..

Keep learning jakeb..and if anything puzzles you..just ask..

I think its great to see a kid who wants to know the ins and outs of everthing,,shows true interest!..

You'll all be kicking yourselves soon,,when he catches that 10lb bass and posts the pics on ere :cool:

· Registered
7,181 Posts
leave jakeb alone guys,,he cant help it if he's really curious about things he reads in some angling publications..and on here!

He probably reads all the posts about people catching good sized rays,bass,cod even doggies...And naturally wants to do the same,but hasent had any luck doing so..

im sure everyone would want to know what they were doing wrong,or if in any way they could enhance there chances of catching in order to be able to say they had a decent fish..am i right? ;)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.