World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
7,780 Posts
birds nest, i totally agree with your first comment. rockhopper, that was a good response to this issue as it was from another young person and it needed to be said.
jaceb, no one is picking on you but you need to realise that while you have the right to ask any Qs you want on these forums, people r going to be a little freaked out by some of the things you ask. you DO keep people on there toes and i know i am not the only one who looks forward to reading your posts. but the fact is i know that some people are starting to get a bit suspect. the comment about you maybe being older is not the first one i have read so i will risk the wrath of the moderators and say this. if you are just 14yrs old and inexperienced then we would all be a little sorry for the coments that have been made on this thread. if you are actually older than you say then people will assume there can only be dark reasons for this*. so if that is the case then it is not working and i suggest you stop it. once again jaceb if i have got it wrong then i really do apologise

( do not forget you were offered some face to face advice if you brought an adult with you and you turned it down) most people would jump at that opportunity

· Registered
7,780 Posts
in hindsight, i don't think we should scoff at the original Q in this thread. when i was a boy my uncle had a large carp lake at friskney near boston and every day he used to throw bannanas and nuts into the water. nobody could figure it out and he scared me so i daren't ask him. then one day one of the syndicate caught a big carp and after twenty minutes he landed it only to see the bugger shoot over the grass and climb a bloody tree. so maybe supplements in the water is a good thing. has anybody ever seen a cod with arthritis? Q.E.D
WELL DONE JACEB we are in awe :D

· Registered
7,780 Posts
pedro, kite-surfing, snorkelling, mountain-boarding, destroying gill nets, being with lisa and the kids,(and charlie the dog). oh and sea fishing. these are just some of the things i do with my life every week of the year. and thats just me, i,m sure we all have decent lives. the point is i have been very critical of jaceb and if i am wrong about him i will feel awful, but i will never forget the things he has written as he has had me in tears of laughter along with a few others i would imagine. i would only tell someone to get a life if i KNEW i had a better one than them. sorry mate but you just don't know that do you? no offence :)

· Registered
7,780 Posts
If i choose to run around under a white sheet making moaning noises when it is dark then that is up to me. But i resent the idea that i could scare off any young children. I will now start a thread in an attempt to find our most comical of thread starters "the legendary jakeb"

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.