World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:cry::cry::cry:It's official I know this because I caught it last night at sandgate castle & it was huge my scales wouldn't even weight it (as it only registers accurately if it is over 2lb) so I can only hazard a guess lets say over a lb but a bit under 20lb( quite a bit under in-fact). Still it was a pleasant night spent in good company & decent weather, the company was Mrs bunson, son Lee, Lukey & his mate Mark nice to meet you Mark, Mark had a nice sole the rest was run of the mill ting & dogs fair bit of weed plenty of gill nets about 30 yards out. Back at it tonight but don't know where yet, any suggestions gratefully received.

The Cod Obsessed one.
Sea temprature is at its warmest point, so its fine for swimming.

I leave the nets though, they are legal and only trying to earn someone a living.

Nice report and well done on the Cod

Registered
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Your right about the sea temp I took a small bottle of sea water to stimulate my crabs into peeling & it felt distinctly warm. Sorry if that made your heart flutter a bit Shirl it was crule saying it was over .

Registered
Your right about the sea temp I took a small bottle of sea water to stimulate my crabs into peeling & it felt distinctly warm. Sorry if that made your heart flutter a bit Shirl it was crule saying it was over .
When i go, Alex will be not too far behind..............and vica versa lol

See ya in the morn Melv

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.