World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
218 Posts
depends where you mean bud. Up aberdeen way theres been a few but not in great numbers and nothing big that ive heard of. 1 of our club members had a near 7lber from portlethen a few weeks ago and there was a 7lber off arbroath cliffs recently too. I think most folk are picking up 1 or 2 by the sounds of things. I was at newtonhill on sunday and lost 1 on first cast then got a wee 1.5lber later on but it was pretty dead. that was taken on fresh mussels, hit the bait before i put my rod in its rest. up this way it seems things are very patchy. I dont know about fife way.
cheers
Doug

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
no ! i mentioned loch fyne to you when we spoke, going there with completeangler on the 15th going to be fishing barmore island have you heard anything about it ? have you been out since last week ? cheers stewart

·
Registered
39 Posts
We had a good few from the shore at Etive, one around the 2lb mark the rest were a tad smaller but still good sport.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Cheers stug , have fished it a few times for cod but nothing, although my bro in law (bigaln) got a cracker around the 7lb region, any advice on marks would be appreciated (pm me) any info kept quiet of course lol

1 - 11 of 11 Posts