World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fished the above yesterday afternoon from 1400 to 1630, collected fresh peelers down there, had about 50 or so, first cast into one of the gullies resulted in a bass about 2lb, next cast missed a good slack line bite, third cast 1 1/2 lb bass, fourth a 4 lber, fifth a 3 1/4 lb and finally last cast the smallest about a 1 lb, but i wasnt expecting nothing like that, will be going back up sunday get some more peelers and fish high water in the afternoon, will report back!

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
its just up from lawrenny, instead of turning off, go straight on, you have to park up on the road and go over the field to get there (approx 5 mins walk) be going up again sunday, bigger tide fishing into the gullies, loads of peeler crabs up there!! a few fish moving in close, at a guess 4 - 6lb maybe bigger

·
Registered
3,783 Posts
its just up from lawrenny, instead of turning off, go straight on, you have to park up on the road and go over the field to get there (approx 5 mins walk) be going up again sunday, bigger tide fishing into the gullies, loads of peeler crabs up there!! a few fish moving in close, at a guess 4 - 6lb maybe bigger
cool let us know how you get on, we got a match on sunday i think, be gonig to ginst i think:blink:

·
Registered
3,328 Posts
good session wolfie, is that opposite the garren, where the old oyster posts are?

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
you must be god wolfie i didnt see any peeler there

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
no crabs but i had an excellent days fishing i fished the point facing black tar

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
i fished black tar last monday lovely mark 2 had 1 bass 1.5lb and one at 3.2lb i only use a 2-4 oz bass rod rob

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
bass rod is fine rob, it is right at the point of the second inlet where the gullies are, teres loads of peelers inside the gullies and alot of big bass moving

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
had 2 schoolies and 1 bass at 4lb 2ozs there today

1 - 20 of 22 Posts