World Sea Fishing Forums banner

Coedcanlas

1K views 21 replies 10 participants last post by  the dangler 
#1 ·
Fished the above yesterday afternoon from 1400 to 1630, collected fresh peelers down there, had about 50 or so, first cast into one of the gullies resulted in a bass about 2lb, next cast missed a good slack line bite, third cast 1 1/2 lb bass, fourth a 4 lber, fifth a 3 1/4 lb and finally last cast the smallest about a 1 lb, but i wasnt expecting nothing like that, will be going back up sunday get some more peelers and fish high water in the afternoon, will report back!

#3 ·
its just up from lawrenny, instead of turning off, go straight on, you have to park up on the road and go over the field to get there (approx 5 mins walk) be going up again sunday, bigger tide fishing into the gullies, loads of peeler crabs up there!! a few fish moving in close, at a guess 4 - 6lb maybe bigger

#4 ·
its just up from lawrenny, instead of turning off, go straight on, you have to park up on the road and go over the field to get there (approx 5 mins walk) be going up again sunday, bigger tide fishing into the gullies, loads of peeler crabs up there!! a few fish moving in close, at a guess 4 - 6lb maybe bigger
cool let us know how you get on, we got a match on sunday i think, be gonig to ginst i think:blink:

#18 ·
bass rod is fine rob, it is right at the point of the second inlet where the gullies are, teres loads of peelers inside the gullies and alot of big bass moving

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.