World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,444 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Fished the knap this morning from 08:30 till 12:00 with the missus and dog in tow. Used sandeel on up and over and pulley rigs out about 100 yards in fron of the toilet block. Not a great deal to report but I did manage two doggies, a few more caught around us, and the missus tasted her first blanking experience, nevermind. Nice day and weather, nice to catch too!!

Loads of people there but plenty of space, atlhough there's awlays one idiot who will try and fit into a tiny space then cast over everyone???

·
Registered
3,328 Posts
nice day to be out mate, shame your missis didnt catch. but they may aswell learn that its not all plain sailing. just got back from the hospital , and ive broke my ankle 6 weeks in plaster!!!!!:wallbash: :wallbash: :banghead: :banghead:
absolutely gutted!!!!!! so its only comfy fishing marks for 6 weeks! where can we go thats comfy? witches if you carry my gear and push me....lol:wheelchai :wheelchai :busted_co

·
Registered
693 Posts
Me, gibby12 & tarw were down there this morning just to the right of the carpark, few dogs between us, and gibby had a couple of whiting aswell.
Did you have a black dog with you, if you did, me and gib walked past on the way to the burger van.
If we knew it was you we would have popped over for a chat.

·
Registered
1,444 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah we had the dog with us.

KOL shame about your leg mate, hope you'll be okay for my birthday trip the "most doggies trophy" has your name all over it, as for easy fishing marks on your ankles I was thinking maybe East Aberthaw or Stout Point!

·
Registered
3,328 Posts
Yeah we had the dog with us.

KOL shame about your leg mate, hope you'll be okay for my birthday trip the "most doggies trophy" has your name all over it, as for easy fishing marks on your ankles I was thinking maybe East Aberthaw or Stout Point!
should be alright for the trip, just stick a black bag over it. i want that trophy!!!!:1a:

·
Registered
747 Posts
yeah fished there this morning with garfish and tarw. it turned out nice weather wise. fishing wasnt great but it was a small tide???? nice to see sum faces off the forum. there was plenty down there reesrk,fiskies,live to fish and steffyneck.

·
Registered
73 Posts
hey there boys new to the area any ideas on fishing around the knapp.

·
Registered
747 Posts
fished there today mate wasnt to bad 2 dogs and 2 whitings. but it was a small tide mate.i would leave it to at least next sat-sun mate bigger tides. it has been fishing well check out sum of the previous threads on here. nice easy mark to fish mate. i use 2 rods 1 with pulley rig 2/0 hooks on mate at distance and the other with a 2 hook flapper on shorter in with smaller hooks. usual baits macky,squid,sandeel and razor.

·
Registered
693 Posts
hey there boys new to the area any ideas on fishing around the knapp.
yeah what gibby said mate, check out rich pickins conger- what a beast.
And some nice ray coming off there too, rockling had a nice looking blonde off there the other day, ray that is:)
If you want the low down on the knap, give steffyenck a pm, the lads an expert down there, knows it like the back of his hand.
good luck & look forward to hearing your report

1 - 17 of 17 Posts