World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
fished the knap today with my dad and a few of his mates...i lost count of the amount of doggies we had they were coming in from first cast, my dads mate managed a small turbot (well he thinks it was it looked more like a flounder:g: ) some small bass, i landed a decent size whiting about 3/4lb-1lb and right at the end just as the weather got sunny my dad managed a nice thornie which was about 4lb from a very long cast. all fish wer caught on sandeel and macky and nothing took the ragworm. all in all a good days fishing and ill be back next saturday:)
tight lines

·
Registered
10,458 Posts
fished the knap today with my dad and a few of his mates...i lost count of the amount of doggies we had they were coming in from first cast, my dads mate managed a small turbot (well he thinks it was it looked more like a flounder:g: ) some small bass, i landed a decent size whiting about 3/4lb-1lb and right at the end just as the weather got sunny my dad managed a nice thornie which was about 4lb from a very long cast. all fish wer caught on sandeel and macky and nothing took the ragworm. all in all a good days fishing and ill be back next saturday:)
tight lines
Well done to all it looks lik it was good fun you can trust he old dogie to be around but you did have a few others aswell:clap3: :notworthy tight lines

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
Well done on the beach session! great to hear that a Turbot was amongst the catch!

Cant wait to hit the beach myself as soon as im free from work............

·
Registered
2,690 Posts
tight lines
good sesh there m8 well done:clap3: TIGHT LINES

1 - 6 of 6 Posts