World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
683 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Fished Cold Knap Wed night with a few of the other lads. Weather was great fishing was a bit slow. Slow enough for us to sit down and enjoy a BBQ mid session. Fished from 7pm unitll midnight and ended up with:

Shane B - 2 dogs, 2 whit, 2 pout and a plaice (1st ive seen from the knap)
Myself - 3 dogs
Welshwanner - 2 dogs
Wanners Bro - 1 dog
BIG E - 1 dog

Pics and full report on the website as usual.

Nice to meet Thorny too, one downside to the night someone had gutted and left a bullhuss, small eyed ray and a couple of dogs. I don't get these people whats the point???

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
Great website you have.!
I agree its a shame that some so called "fishermen" kill fish for no reason and leave them on the beach. theres no need for it! Ive been a catch- and -release fisherman for such a long time i cant even recal the last fish i caught with a viewpoint of killing it and to take it home, fortunately most of the wsf anglers i have met are catch-and-release (and leave no litter behind either!). these are fishermen who take the sport seriously and with respect.

·
Registered
74 Posts
me and my mate were down there fishing on wednesday saw you pick up the ray and doggies. We went back down on thursday low tide to have a look for a few rigs, found the huss washed up on the beach again with about 4 other doggies. chucked them back in the water just so any of the public didnt see them, people who do things like that give us all a bad name. The W*****S who do things like that need gutting themselves. Nice website by the way

tight lines

·
Registered
Century Kompressor Super Sports, Penn Mags, Sloshes
3,584 Posts
well in there m8 - nice session.......
typical about finding the dead fish......... but doggies do tend to swim back ashore.............

·
Registered
493 Posts
yup nice to see you to boys shame about the dead fish some people are unreal donuts prob could'nt tell the diff between the huss ant the dogs !!!!!!!!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts