World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi all me and my bro fished the knap last nite about 100 yards from the point from 6 -12 my bro ended up with 5 doggies and a whiting myself 3 doggies and a spotted ray of about 4ib realy warm evening great to be out in all fish fell to sandeel and squid wrap and all returned to fight another day tight lines dai :)

·
MARCHING ON TOGETHER!
10,506 Posts
hi m8 thought you were off down the deeps?but you had a good sesh anyway. tightlines andy ilsf

·
Registered
10,458 Posts
hi all me and my bro fished the knap last nite about 100 yards from the point from 6 -12 my bro ended up with 5 doggies and a whiting myself 3 doggies and a spotted ray of about 4ib realy warm evening great to be out in all fish fell to sandeel and squid wrap and all returned to fight another day tight lines dai :)
well done mate a nice sesh mate nice two see a few diff fish comeing out tight lines

·
Registered
32 Posts
I just checked the car, it wasn't only some rigs I lost, I left my chair there too, anyone finding a purple folding chair on the nap today, if I could get it back maybe, I'd be really greatful, if not, oh well, I'll just go cry somewhere, lol

1 - 4 of 4 Posts