World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
had a few hours down there today, misses was on the beach with my kid, i packed the 4 piece spinning rod in, discretly :happy:

got caught out lol
water was crystal clear, flat calm and on the flood

anyway, used peeler and macky strips, float fished and ledgered,

got wrasse, codling, pollock and loads of coalies

the place is teaming with life, seen loads of launce in big shoals, and there was thousands of coalies, and i mean thousands, threw some left over bait in the water and watched it get hit as soon as it landed in the water.... hopefully a sign of good things to come

·
Team Shoreangler
708 Posts
had a few hours down there today, misses was on the beach with my kid, i packed the 4 piece spinning rod in, discretly :happy:

got caught out lol
water was crystal clear, flat calm and on the flood

anyway, used peeler and macky strips, float fished and ledgered,

got wrasse, codling, pollock and loads of coalies

the place is teaming with life, seen loads of launce in big shoals, and there was thousands of coalies, and i mean thousands, threw some left over bait in the water and watched it get hit as soon as it landed in the water.... hopefully a sign of good things to come
am wanting to head down there soon
well done on the sneaky sesh karl ave had a couple recently lol
you going to meet on sun?

·
Registered
4,295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
am wanting to head down there soon
well done on the sneaky sesh karl ave had a couple recently lol
you going to meet on sun?
theres a few of us heading out tomo night down to north berwick/ st abbs areas, not sure were yet, its gonna be a night session, not promising anything but il try and get over, need to drop my little bro in fife anyway so will prob pop down for a chat at least

if i dont make it, il be too tiered, so good luck mate

·
Registered
131 Posts
CHEERS THAT SOUNDS GOOD NOT TRYED THAT PLACE WELL DONE GOOD CATCH :thumbs:

·
Registered
4,295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
are they still charging a fiver to park at st abbs and coldingham ?
free parking at coldingham bay mate, park opposite st vedas hotel, think thats what its called, there is a web cam for there also to see what the surf is like, http://www.stvedas.co.uk/Surfcam.htm

click the live web cam....

never paid at st abbs tho, think you pay at the harbour but not at the cliffs/ light house

1 - 8 of 8 Posts