World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
went down colwyn bay prom bout 930 this morning 2 fish up 2 high tide at 1040 n back down 2 hours. it was very rough and lots of weed with macky ang lug. i had a nice whiting 2 size and a bearded rockling (first 1 iv cought). But i have to say the people who fish down there shud learn 2 take their own line home instead of leaving it on the railings:g: .

·
Registered
5,397 Posts
Noted mark for rockling along that stretch, and the rubbish ! The council in their infinate wisdon have actually strategically placed bins, behing the wall across the road. I dont think it would make much difference if their was a bin every 10ft they would still dump their waste where they stand, lazy gits. Them Spar carriers are a bugger to land !

If the council up thier can have permenant dog wardens actively patrolling, why can they not have litter louts to book ? Makes angling as a whole appear to be the sport of louts when in reality its a mindless minority. I have the local kids collecting old tackle up their and snipping line into little lengths and disposing of at home inside tied bags. It is disheartening for them to see folks who are old enough to know better treat their local marks so badly, wait until the carrier bags full of rotting fish start appearing by the annuals !

Should be popping back up for a few sessions from tommorow, few good place been pulled last week, have my garey rigs tied and ready !

1 - 2 of 2 Posts