World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
King of Kings
16,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi went too colwyn bay last nite behind the wall ,got there about half 11 a couple of guys fishing off the beach,set up 2 rods and waited to water came by the wall,a bit slow to start but 2 guys next too me had good bites ending getting 3 whiting between them,then i got a few good knocks but missed them arrr,just after high tide they left so had hole place to myself,then got first fish nite a nice whiting ,followed by 3 more whiting,then doggies came out to play one after another as quicked as baited up rod,at one point just fishing with one rod every time i chuck a rod out before baite up the other one bang into another doggie,like this for about hour ,then had four more whiting,parked up at 4 sea was flat calm a bit nipply at first but as soon fish came got nice warm.10+doggies and 8 whiting all caught on mac,no sliver ones :blink: but will keep trying,got 3 hours sleep before better half go too work so the little one run around me got no energy too play with him and i got 10 hour shift too do in work later,still was worth it.shaggy:)

·
England Team Captain
30,606 Posts
Good session in the end Shaggy. Mackerel for the doggies then.

Fished Sunday myself in the sun, and it was damn cold in the wind.

Only had a couple of small whiting at Pensarn, Brickie had some flat's.

·
Registered
1,572 Posts
hi went too colwyn bay last nite behind the wall ,got there about half 11 a couple of guys fishing off the beach,set up 2 rods and waited to water came by the wall,a bit slow to start but 2 guys next too me had good bites ending getting 3 whiting between them,then i got a few good knocks but missed them arrr,just after high tide they left so had hole place to myself,then got first fish nite a nice whiting ,followed by 3 more whiting,then doggies came out to play one after another as quicked as baited up rod,at one point just fishing with one rod every time i chuck a rod out before baite up the other one bang into another doggie,like this for about hour ,then had four more whiting,parked up at 4 sea was flat calm a bit nipply at first but as soon fish came got nice warm.10+doggies and 8 whiting all caught on mac,no sliver ones :blink: but will keep trying,got 3 hours sleep before better half go too work so the little one run around me got no energy too play with him and i got 10 hour shift too do in work later,still was worth it.shaggy:)

well in shaggy

·
King of Kings
16,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Good session in the end Shaggy. Mackerel for the doggies then.

Fished Sunday myself in the sun, and it was damn cold in the wind.

Only had a couple of small whiting at Pensarn, Brickie had some flat's.
was thinking of going there myself but glad i went colwyn bay.shaggy:)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts