World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Marmite
12,806 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
some time in november me and a couple ov lad are coming to blackpool can any1 tell me where is the best place to fish. iv always wanted to fish there. now i have my new rod i wanna put her to the test. im hoping for a few cod. if you need to private message me can you please.

·
Marmite
12,806 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
5 Bar Gate all the way round to Dronsfield rd and Marine Beach should provide you with Cod etc.

BIG bait's Worm Squid Maccy cocktail's should help you find them.

thanks for that john. im wanting to come down again when the hounds are playing. do you recomend night fishing at 5 bar gate.

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
The Hounds have disappeared now ........Or i've not heard of any being caught lately ....Best time is night tides and Crab bait's a must.
All the marks i mentioned fish low water but be carefull the tides can be rapid .......Iwould suggest you contact Southwesterly(Terry) on here PM him i know he knows the low water marks well and is always into the fish...

·
Marmite
12,806 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The Hounds have disappeared now ........Or i've not heard of any being caught lately ....Best time is night tides and Crab bait's a must.
All the marks i mentioned fish low water but be carefull the tides can be rapid .......Iwould suggest you contact Southwesterly(Terry) on here PM him i know he knows the low water marks well and is always into the fish...
ye i was suposter say next year ill be back down 4 the hounds. ye i have emailed terry. good lad terry. cheeres john. might c u down there.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.