World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
can u hellp me pleese.
i was down the beech today and saw two anglers trying to skim stons and pointing. when i asked what they were doing one of then said that they were trying to cathc mullets as they swim on the top. i tried this for over an hour but could not get the pebbles to jump on the water. can anyone tell me who this is done?

·
Registered
6 Posts
i was doing a bit of cheeky spinning for some bass the other day and to my great suprise i managed to snare.........wait for it.............a sodding tennis ball! and you think you're confused! put up a decent enough account of itself though i must say!

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i did not mean to make a joke, im sorry it was a serious qeistion

·
Registered
1,596 Posts
Prawncocktail

They werenot after mullet, they were after skimmer bream.

Woodster

·
Registered
6,973 Posts
The spirit of Jakeb lives on-sorry Ian you're on your own (in more ways than one) but I'll be thinking of you while I'm fitting shops far away from the sea. :)

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
ian i have bought new clothes for our outing, whit time you picking us up please as i av not heard from you

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
just a new teeshirt som shorts im gonna take my wellingtons in a bag. ian are you bringing your wife coz my mums commin :)

·
Registered
142 Posts
Hi prawn, I wouldn't miss this one for the world.
Ian is really looking forward to it, i know that because he didn't sleep a wink last night, he'll pm you later about times.

ps i hope you don't mind dogs because charlie is coming too, he's as mad as Ian only with bigger teeth :D

·
Registered
73 Posts
wish i can make it, it sounds like it could be a fun day, Prawn i will take my wellys to as i got a new tesco's bag to carry them in :D

·
Registered
6,973 Posts
Trying frantically to work out how far Chesil is from Coventry or Stoke or wherever the hell it is I'll be this weekend............

1 - 16 of 16 Posts