World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
taking two tides on a conger/huss hunt tonight up north of the county will probably get beaten by the wife again she is known localy as the huss queen let you know how we get on

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
taking two tides on a conger/huss hunt tonight up north of the county will probably get beaten by the wife again she is known localy as the huss queen let you know how we get on
probably just had the best nights fishing of my life took two tides out looking for his first bshore caught huss. second cast he had one about 9lbs next up was sandra the huss queen with two cracking 1lb 5oz rockling & a 3lb pollack then the old dog took over first a very small huss & a 8lb conger in quick succesion followed by a couple of dogs then all hell broke loose as i hooked into a big tope which after a hell of a battle took the scales round to 32lb5oz i finished the night off with a 13lbs conger + 12.5oz bull huss & then had a 40 minute walk back i have got some exellent photos on my computer but dont know how to load them onto the forum can any help:idea: :idea: :) :) :)

·
Registered
1,414 Posts
Fair play mate, thats one crack session. Where you go as my girlfriends loves fishing however it is hard to find a venue that i can take her where there is a good chance of a decent fish and its safe.

Anyway, brilliant mate and top marks.

kelvin

·
Registered
Century Kompressor Super Sports, Penn Mags, Sloshes
3,584 Posts
thats a fantastic session there m8 - well done!
really looking forward to seeing the photos.......

·
Registered
10,458 Posts
probably just had the best nights fishing of my life took two tides out looking for his first bshore caught huss. second cast he had one about 9lbs next up was sandra the huss queen with two cracking 1lb 5oz rockling & a 3lb pollack then the old dog took over first a very small huss & a 8lb conger in quick succesion followed by a couple of dogs then all hell broke loose as i hooked into a big tope which after a hell of a battle took the scales round to 32lb5oz i finished the night off with a 13lbs conger + 12.5oz bull huss & then had a 40 minute walk back i have got some exellent photos on my computer but dont know how to load them onto the forum can any help:idea: :idea: :) :) :)
Well done martin what a great nights fishing you had there mate tight lines:clap3:

MARTIN GO INTO IMPROVE/WORLD SEA FISHING OR SITE QUESTIONS THAT TELLS YOU STEP BY STEP HOW TO ADD YOUR PHOTOS TO YOUR REPORT MATE

WELL DONE AGAIN MATE

·
Registered
1,844 Posts
well in mate, 2tides rang me this morn an told me im gutted i couldnt make it now wish id cancelled all my other plans!! we'l av to sort another trip soon mate, as 4 them pics il pop in and post them up for you if you want mate

·
Registered
698 Posts
thats a session id dream of, well done, send the piccys via email to marcus, he can put them up for you....i think:unsure:

1 - 20 of 57 Posts