World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· The Chosen One
4,518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
will be visiting the folks in Wrexham this july and have just read a report of conger near mostyn do any of the lads have some better directions to get to the mark pm me if you dont want to broadcast it on the forum and thankyou from the northern chapter

· Registered
4,981 Posts
:) just go along the old coast road through flint , past the beached ferry and at some point on the road you will see an ivy covered bridge on your right , going over the train tracks that follow the road , turn right when you see it and drive over the narrow bridge and park up,
about 50 yds or so before the bridge on your left is what used to be a pub , but i think its a resteraunt now,
once you pull off the main road the dirt track over the bridge is very rough, and the parking is very tight , look what happened to a transit van when we were there last year

thats sump oil :blink:
so be carefull
cuberd

· Registered
1,467 Posts
fished mostyn a lot but never for conger, take some peelers theres loads of plaice there and some big ones i had them over 4lb last year :) best to fish it on small tides and low slack water seems best, also if your lucky you might get a sole or two.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.