World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
809 Posts
I had one and I really wished that I had never sold it. Bought it new in 1997 when I was doing a lot of rock fishing and it was superb for that, a very powerful rod and I have not seen anything to match it since really except for maybe the wr300 or the TT-R, A proper kelp dragger !! basically you had the standard nemesis, then the +, then the diablo and the zeloso was stiffer than that !! It had quite a thick tip but a very nice tippy action too, a bit on the heavy side too by todays standards. I had a few years off rock fishing and was concentrating on the beaches so sold it as it was a bit much for clean beaches.

·
Registered
809 Posts
Flat arc pendulum if there was room or sometimes just an over the shoulder flick, like a compact backcast. I glued the reducer into mine and fished it at 14ft, It is much better suited to 6oz+ leads, 5oz will hardly compress it. I had it 4 years or so before I sold it and it did soften up a little bit after a while, this was not a bad thing though and it made it a better fishing rod.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts