World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,474 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi all,gave it a go in the conwy again,wednesday night..basically i had a nightmare night!!miscalculated the tide by 1hr:nono:and we bought a new brolly,but it collapsed and died 1hr in to the sesh,in a 10mph sw wind!!doh!! we bought cheap and payed the price!! he!! back to the shop,deeside tackle..and colin gave us a £58 brolly for £40!! its a beast!! :thumbs:back to the sesh....my tide time blunder gave me channce to survey the beach,and to my surprise two new deep gulleys have appeared!! 30yds out...good old storms!! made my beach more fishy now?? with having a week with not much rain,maybe a chance of an early billie Bass!!:fishing1:armed with nice rag,on 4/0 pennels,maybe mr cod or coalie will show!!alas a nice flounder and a couple of small codling for our efforts...the flounder came from that gulley i mentioned earlier!! just a short plop!! looks very bassy??:thumightbs:going to try again monday night,over high!!:thumbs:big tides!! big baits!! and hopefully my first bass of 2014...to be continued!! ha!!....:clap2:...a nice mild winter they cant be too far off now??...regards to all..oly...:fishing1::thumbs:

G

·
Cheers for the report mate it's tough going at the minute but it's always good to be out. IMO brollys are more hassle than they're worth, I've gone through two this winter and at £30 a pop I give up on 'em.

·
Registered
8,106 Posts
Cheers for the report Oly and well done for beating the blank :clap:.

Getting seriously stir crazy now just staring at my lure fishing gear so roll on the spring and hopefully a good year ahead :fishing:.

·
Registered
4,869 Posts
well done and great to see a fishing report. Hopefully i will be allowed to get back out fishing next week. :thumbs:

·
Registered
600 Posts
Thanks for a great, detailed catch report. :) I will haveee to get down to that stretch of coast sometime soon as I'm very frustrated with denbighshire atm lol.

·
Registered
1,474 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Cheers for the report Oly and well done for beating the blank :clap:.

Getting seriously stir crazy now just staring at my lure fishing gear so roll on the spring and hopefully a good year ahead :fishing:.
thanks mate,i'm very detirmined...convinced i will hit soon!! its a long stretch staring at that lure gear!! roll on....oly

1 - 7 of 7 Posts