World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
989 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for a smallish cool box that will keep bait frozen for a few days but ideally give me access to the contents as and when.

Any recommendations?

G

·
Looking for a smallish cool box that will keep bait frozen for a few days but ideally give me access to the contents as and when. Any recommendations?
Don't know about a few days but I've recently bought a small Coleman that keeps a couple of packs of Bluey or Mackerel, 3 packs of Sandeel and 4 of them blue ice blocks frozen for a 9 hour session.

I imagine you'd need a portable plug-in car type cool box to make it last a few days..

Sy

·
Registered
989 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
There was one in sea angler last month. But I've lost the mag. They were claiming to keep contents frozen for 10 days. Seemed to have a valve for liquid in the cavity?

·
Registered
989 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Icey tek, they're the ones. Look awesome. Didn't realise they were that expensive though. Oh well, time to save the pennies :-D

·
Registered
481 Posts
Looking for a smallish cool box that will keep bait frozen for a few days but ideally give me access to the contents as and when.

Any recommendations?
I was looking at cool boxes/fridges for camping last summer, the most cost effective cooler that does not require power was the coleman Xtreme range see here for the small one:

Coleman 28QT Xtreme Cooler | GO Outdoors

it will keep ice for up to three days up to 90 degrees, the larger ones work for up to 5 and 6 days

1 - 10 of 10 Posts