World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone interested in going across to fish the Cork Small Boats??

The person who was due to fish with me has let me down and am now looking for someone to jump in my boat with me.

I have a Seahog Samurai, fully rigged, travelling across to Cork on 21st Sept returning on 30th Sept.

Have fished this event for the past 5 yrs, the fishing is great, there is about 25 other boats going across from all over the UK.

If you are interested drop me a line.

Marc

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Jim

thanks for the email.

Yes all sorted will be coming over with the guys on fifty fifty.

Whats the fishing been like?

See you in a few weeks.

Marc

·
Registered
323 Posts
Good to see you're sorted. I'm sure we'd have got you a crewman if required. It would be fine if you were towing accross in company with some other boat.

Fishing has been good, the weather has settled for the last few weeks. The place is stuffed with mackerel, there is good action on "the bank", plenty blondes a good showing of plaice. Outside the harbour areas like the smiths and the ling rocks are fishing well. The wrecks have been fishing well also (had a 28lb ling last week!). Sharks are scarce. That said we are getting a bit of a blow for the next day or so, so I hope it dosen't affect things too much.

Looking forward to the match. It looks like we'll have around 35 boats. Many of the usual suspects so should be good craic and a good comp.

Later,
Jim.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts