World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,957 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
3 of us are fishing out of Cork 16th June - 23rd June. We got room onboard for a 4th angler if anyone local wants to act as our guide?

·
Registered
1,955 Posts
3 of us are fishing out of Cork 16th June - 23rd June. We got room onboard for a 4th angler if anyone local wants to act as our guide?
hi mate,me and 2 of my mates r towing my WARRIOR 165 over to cork in june.we r catching the pembroke to rosslare ferry on the 21st of june and coming back on the 24th. might be worth meeting up at some point especially if u fancy doing one of the offshore reefs. safety in numbers and all that. DEAN.:g:

·
Registered
1,957 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
hi mate,me and 2 of my mates r towing my WARRIOR 165 over to cork in june.we r catching the pembroke to rosslare ferry on the 21st of june and coming back on the 24th. might be worth meeting up at some point especially if u fancy doing one of the offshore reefs. safety in numbers and all that. DEAN.:g:
Sounds like a good plan! Apparently our boat has a decent plotter onboard - loaded with marks!

·
Registered
1,955 Posts
Sounds like a good plan! Apparently our boat has a decent plotter onboard - loaded with marks!
YEAH,my plotter has alreadt got most of the charted marks on it,but ive been in regular contact with a cork charter skipper who is more than happy to sort me out some decent marks. cant wait,we r staying on the boat for 2 days.NON STOP FISHING,cant fault it. DEAN.:clap3:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts