World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Going to fish at Corran ferry tomorrow, can anyone tell me wat side would be better and wat speices i could expect to catch. any help would be appreciated, cheers:)

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
bigads, cheers for that could u tell me a rough area at sunnart as i have never been there before cheers again

·
Registered
4,457 Posts
bigads, cheers for that could u tell me a rough area at sunnart as i have never been there before cheers again
I'm not 100% on exact places its been ages since I was over. Head up the loch and find some fish farms, they are usually a good bet. Have a look back in the forum and you'll see some recent threads on the loch.

Good luck

·
Captain Chaos!
3,694 Posts
Hiya, If you do go to Corran, you can get across on the ferry free if you are a foot passenger...so try both sides...:) Davy and I once saw a fairly big Spurrie carcase on the slipway.....It had been filleted...:(

But, to be honest, I think I would head to Sunart or LA myself .....the West pier at LA can be amazing...:):)

·
Registered
1,383 Posts
dont go near any cafes you need tae take a mortgage out for a fry up are you gonnae fish day or night cos i think the boys say nothing happens till night time

1 - 10 of 10 Posts