World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
13,170 Posts
Nope, sorry. Somebody will though!

·
Registered
9 Posts
First you need to cut the elastic to size, measure it against the little rod at the top - the more tubing, the more tension.
then to setup to clip down (for example), you would slide the relay clip onto your rig body with the little arm facing down and then slide the elastic down and over the little rod to captivate the line.
Then to use, the hook is placed under the little arm and the relay is slid to the correct tension.

The only rig I've ever used them for is flattie rigs but I'd be more than happy to talk you through making one of those if you like?

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
First you need to cut the elastic to size, measure it against the little rod at the top - the more tubing, the more tension.
then to setup to clip down (for example), you would slide the relay clip onto your rig body with the little arm facing down and then slide the elastic down and over the little rod to captivate the line.
Then to use, the hook is placed under the little arm and the relay is slid to the correct tension.

The only rig I've ever used them for is flattie rigs but I'd be more than happy to talk you through making one of those if you like?
Thanks mate so these are no good for all fishing to keep you bait whole?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts