World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a week of next week,so I will be getting over the river. I will not return home till,I catch my first fish. It could be a very very long week. Lol

·
13,170 Posts
GPS for food parcels?

·
Registered
21,327 Posts
Get a pack of maddies from Ian, stick a couple on a size four Aberdeen and bobs yer uncle.

Ps. At Grays that's on the flood....the ebbs crap for flounders! Tides better for daytime fishing nearer the end of the week.

·
Registered
536 Posts
Should have added if you ever have the urge to cross over to the dodgy south side, bluestevefish (aka the heston blumenthal tramp charmer of the south) is also a wealth of knowledge on the river when times are hard.

·
Banned
2,360 Posts
I have a week of next week,so I will be getting over the river. I will not return home till,I catch my first fish. It could be a very very long week. Lol
my god you will have it all you can stay over there for weeks and weeks ,steve to do the cordonbleau catering ian for the bait and the tramp for company what more do you need,ps good luck

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
now this is team work guys, if things are that bad, I might pop over to tilbury to catch a few micro whiting.lol

·
Registered
432 Posts
You lucky bugger, lol.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts