World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
seen posts last year about this place looking to maybe fish there 2moro evening can anyone give me directions and any tactics on place
cheers
mark

·
Team Keens
2,386 Posts
Can throw up the odd Bass but I wouldunt bother coming from Cardiff to fish it.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Not much there at moment you would be better off going onto mumbles or fish behind the West cross inn you cant miss it follow signs for mumbles the west x inn is on your left, or travel about 2miles further to knab rock and fish by Verdis ice cream or in front of the George pub you will see loads fishing there,good luck hope this helps

·
Registered
757 Posts
seen posts last year about this place looking to maybe fish there 2moro evening can anyone give me directions and any tactics on place
cheers
mark
i wouldnt bother m8 unless you want small fish every cast. good fun but not worth the money on bait. give mumbles pier a go least you ave chance of a biggy. tight lines marc.

·
Registered
1,861 Posts
Only really worth ago on the bigger tides. Lug is a good bait and the biggest fish I have seen caught there (a 4lbs Bass) was caught 3 hrs after high; the water had gone from the steps and we had just made it down onto the beach. Nice comfy place to fish though.

Oh yeah. Turn left opposite prison and just before the county hall. Park up in the big carpark or on the road outside the marriot. Walk towards the sea (2 mins).

·
Registered
757 Posts
ok cheers guys for info will c what boys say about it maybe leave it afew months til whiting come in
if you got a satnav kid heres the post code for the mumbles pier SA3 4EN‎. and as other members ave said about the west cross inn its on the way to it. tight lines marc.

·
Registered
153 Posts
I would use lug had a 4lb bass last big tides had a good session loads of school bass ,My mate had a nice dab a few dogs fish 2 hours up and 2 back
but like othes have said the peir or knab rock if you want a chance of bigger fish

·
Registered
153 Posts
I would use lug had a 4lb bass last big tides had a good session loads of school bass ,My mate had a nice dab a few dogs fish 2 hours up and 2 back
but like othes have said the pier or knab rock if you want a chance of bigger fish

1 - 10 of 10 Posts