World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well decided on a couple of hours out tonight sue and the 2 boys joined me while they were having fun messing about i had half dozen peelers popping so decided to have a few chucks just using 1 rod my century bass using a short pully rig with a strong size 1 hook got down just as the tide was starting to turn to come back in had some cracking bites which i missed but ended up landing 2 small silvers both fish undersize and returned was a canny couple of hours out and the wind has now swung north and the sea was starting to lift a bit.

HERE IS A COUPLE OF PICS

·
Registered
11,216 Posts
well done paul. didnt get your pm until this morning or might have been tempted to go there.

couldnt beleive that only one fish size was weighed in.

·
Registered
176 Posts
hi paul i know that shot extreemly well as i was brought up there you might have done better tight to the rocks as there is a deep hole there but never the less well done dave

·
Registered
176 Posts
i know lads but i dont think paul would like every one on this forum to know after all there are only a couple of very small bass tight lines lads

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
i know lads but i dont think paul would like every one on this forum to know after all there are only a couple of very small bass tight lines lads
Paul will give the mark to people (I would think), he just doesn't want netters knowing where the bass are. It's not a case of keeping marks from anglers but keeping them free from nets!!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts