World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
812 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
managed to get out for a few hours today,with conditions perfect,plenty cloud cover ,flat calm sea,and water like gin,it would have been rude not to go fish!!!!! got to my mark abit early so had to wait for the tide to flood a bit to get some depth to the water,after about 3/4 of a hour i had my first smash on the surface lure,a huge splash in the water,after a few good power runs i landed a real good fish weighing 5 lb 2oz

·
Registered
1,515 Posts
nice 1 craig,great result!! i see the old mag popper still gets em!! nice rattle too!! tried a bit round the orme this year with it,but no hits!! see you around the colwyn area later in the year??..oly..on crab!!! big chance now,with the water temp peaking!! north westerlys of course!!! tight lines..oly...

·
Registered
812 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
nice 1 craig,great result!! i see the old mag popper still gets em!! nice rattle too!! tried a bit round the orme this year with it,but no hits!! see you around the colwyn area later in the year??..oly..on crab!!! big chance now,with the water temp peaking!! north westerlys of course!!! tight lines..oly...
yeah deffo oly mate,westerlys for the rest of the week i think,;)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts