Registered
1,338 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anybody had any luck out collecting the old peeler fellas yet

·
Registered
Century Kompressor Super Sports, Penn Mags, Sloshes
3,584 Posts
good thought mate as i wqs going to do the same......
may go looking around barry tommorow for a few hours to see if i can find anything.....

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
had a few there last week but after this bit of sun they should be well on their way now

·
Registered
3,328 Posts
just ask the missis mr dangler, i may have left a few with her on my last trip down!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
know your lying there sean she likes a man not a teabagger or until the haircut a jesus impersonator

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
got a cracking spot for them wolfie may time all you need is a metal hook and some waders had over 300 in half hour last year crammed in like sardines they were

·
Registered
Century Kompressor Super Sports, Penn Mags, Sloshes
3,584 Posts
got a cracking spot for them wolfie may time all you need is a metal hook and some waders had over 300 in half hour last year crammed in like sardines they were
bloody hell mate - thats sounds great!
that would last you a long long time..... ideal when the bass and hounds are around......

·
Registered
1,844 Posts
loadsa spots by me james, if you lads want to join me im gonna get some 2mo, drop me a line on my mob, as long as you keep it quiet mate.

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
you can get loads james in the rock pools out at giltar,dont listen to sbm the only crabs he gets are down the sands or paddles

1 - 20 of 21 Posts