World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
off out now with a bucket of fresh peelers let you all know how i get on but things look good

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
where you off??? in the haven??? had a nice bass the otha nite on rrab, rite tight by the shore!!! i want them for the boat as well.... mite try fri8day off the boat!!!

·
Registered
3,328 Posts
good luck john, make sure you dont trip over and break your ankle!!!!!:) :unsure: :g:

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i wont hey steve he was takin the mick out of me as he did it should have told him of my special powers :whistling

·
Registered
3,328 Posts
hey i did well to stick it out for as long as i did, and then we walked all the way down the depot and back. i promise i wont take the mickey again dangler. just keep your super powers to yourself.:kissing:

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
just got back wot a day and a half,went to a mark up lawrenny way baited up the rod with a big juicy peeler and out she went,were,nt in the water 5 minutes when i had a clunking slackliner picked up reeled in the slack fish on,to my delight and shock pulled in a cracking flounder 18 ins 2lb 9ozs,next cast another slackliner after a good old scrap a fat little bass 3lb 3ozs another couple of casts later rod tip pulled right down hard grabbed it and started reeling in after a great scrap a cracking bass of 6lb 5ozs next hour or so nothing then a small schoolie and out of crab all fish returned roll on next time

·
Registered
Century Kompressor Super Sports, Penn Mags, Sloshes
3,584 Posts
just got back wot a day and a half,went to a mark up lawrenny way baited up the rod with a big juicy peeler and out she went,were,nt in the water 5 minutes when i had a clunking slackliner picked up reeled in the slack fish on,to my delight and shock pulled in a cracking flounder 18 ins 2lb 9ozs,next cast another slackliner after a good old scrap a fat little bass 3lb 3ozs another couple of casts later rod tip pulled right down hard grabbed it and started reeling in after a great scrap a cracking bass of 6lb 5ozs next hour or so nothing then a small schoolie and out of crab all fish returned roll on next time
fantastic session there m8 - well done! :clap3: :)

·
Registered
3,328 Posts
well done dangler:clap3: :clap3: clonking flounder , nice one for returning all fish:clap3: :clap3:

·
Registered
1,844 Posts
thats true kol not many ere putting bass like that back, its good 2 see. if we all did it maybe we ave more big fish in return

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
sbm me and rob both had our 3 dogs last night and big ones at that but decided to stay and fish this new mark over high i also dropped a huss between 5-7 lb 2 feet from me gutted .not a bad mark but pretty uncomfortable highlight came when we were watching a single joey mackerel around 10ins long swimming about on top of the water below us and a huge bass about to take him till we put the lights on him it was huge out came the crab but nuffin doing

·
Registered
3,328 Posts
thats true kol not many ere putting bass like that back, its good 2 see. if we all did it maybe we ave more big fish in return
this year I'm gonna return all the fish i catch , witch probably wont be many...lol
but although i enjoy eating fish, i take more pleasure out of taking a pic and returning the fish. i haven't got any problem's with people that do keep what they catch, after all alot of money, time and effort has gone into catching fish. and no matter how many fish are caught by the recreational angler, it would never amount to that of the trawlers. just my personal preference for this year. i may though take a codling or two in the winter, but only around the 2 & 1/2lb to the 3 & 1/2lb all bigger cod shall be returned.:)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts